- Creating a vision for your life
- Methods to overcome problems
- Working on the aspects of your personality that hinder success.
- Creating a step by step, easy to follow the plan on accomplishing your dreams
- And More!
We offer our 1-day workshops FREE of charge and price our 3-day workshops at only $150!
- We are dedicated to empowering people with the tools that get to the heart of the matter and help you process through it.
- We stand by our product, provide free aftercare to people completing the Intensive Outpatient program because recovery is not a month-long event, but an ongoing process.
- Our staff is highly approachable and involved and with you every step of the way. We teach by personal example because we believe in what we do.
- Since 1994 Dr. Scott Alpert – our Clinical Director has lectured, blogged, been on the radio, is an author on the subject, and has presented Spiritual Psychology to over 7,000 clients. Many of which were in crisis. This approach has been field tested and gets results!
- Saturday, July 20th from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Treating our body is well known. On the whole, we all know how important it is for us to get the proper sleep, nutrition, exercise, and medical care. Do you know how to take care of your emotions, changing your thoughts from negative to positive, and caring for your spiritual needs?
The self-care workshop focuses on Mind, Body, Emotions, and Spirit. In caring for ourselves on all of these levels change remains. Why is it that people stop dieting, relapse, or get anxious and depressed over and over again? When we only fix a problem physically, underlying mental and emotional problems tend to surface causing upset and doubt and leading to a crash.
Basic Steps Mental Health helps you learn how to take care of your whole self through innovative tools and strategies. Come learn these user-friendly skills at our upcoming workshop that is free to the public. Why needlessly suffer anymore?
Cost is FREE, however, recommended a donation of $50 is appreciated. Register now to reserve a spot by filling out the form below.
- Topic: TBD
- Date: August
- Time: 1:00 PM, to 4:00 PM
- Location: 12199 Village Center Place #203, Mukilteo WA 98275
- Description: TBD
Find Us on a Map